Hair color is a major part of one’s appearance, and it can make a big difference in terms of how someone looks and feels.Have you been looking for a hair dye that is ammonia free and vegan?
Splat Hair Dye is the perfect hair dye for anyone who wants to look stylish without the harsh chemicals. This product is ammonia-free, vegan, and cruelty-free. It’s also semi-permanent which means it will last up to 6 weeks.
What is Splat Hair Dye?
Table of Contents
Splat Hair Dye is a hair dye that changes the color of your hair in one application and lasts for up to 25 washes. The unique formulation, which includes semi-permanent hair colorants, conditioners, and fixers, allows for a bold, striking color in one wash.
How does Splat Hair Dye work?
There are two ways that splat hair dye works.
The first way is that it will change the color of your hair. It will permanently change the color of your hair to whichever one you choose.
The second way splat hair dye works is that it can be used to create highlights and lowlights in your hair. It will take away some of the brightness of your hair while adding some color, creating a unique look that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.
What are the different colors available in Splat Hair Dye?
There are different colors available in the Splat Hair Dye. They come in both a Light and Dark shade. The colors include:
- Blueberry Ice
- Brilliant Blue
- Bubblegum Pink
- Cactus Flower
- Cherry Bomb
- Coral Dream
- Cotton Candy
- Green Apple
- Green Grasshopper
- Hot Magenta 11126340
What are the benefits of using Splat Hair Dye?
There are many benefits of using Splat Hair Dye, including the following:
- It is a semi-permanent hair color, which means it will gradually fade over time and will not damage your hair like permanent hair color can.
- Splat Hair Dye is very affordable, especially when compared to other semi-permanent hair colors on the market.
- It is available in a wide variety of colors, so you can easily find one that suits your taste.
- Splat Hair Dye is very easy to use, and the results are often very natural-looking.
What are the drawbacks of using Splat Hair Dye?
There are a few drawbacks to using Splat Hair Dye.
Firstly, it can be quite messy to use, so you need to be careful when applying it to your hair.
Secondly, it can be difficult to remove, so you may need to use a special shampoo or conditioner to get rid of it.
Finally, it can sometimes cause your hair to become dry and brittle, so you need to be sure to use a good quality conditioner after using Splat Hair Dye.
There are some ingredients:
- Water (Aqua)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract
- Disodium EDTA
- Acid Red 52
- Splat Oxide 2.9 fl. oz / 85.7 mL
- Lightening Bleach 1.25 oz. / 35g
- Complete Shampoo 0.75 fl. oz / 21.3 mL
- Deep Reconstructor Conditioner 0.75 fl. oz / 21.3 mL
- Splat Color 3 fl. oz / 86 mL
- 1 Pair of Gloves
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color: Lasts up to 30 washes or more depending on hair type
- Create all-over color, streaks, or ombre.
- Baobab Seed Oil can nourish the hair follicle
- Quinoa Extracts can strengthen and protect, may improve shine, and helps lock in color
- Hair Color contains no parabens, sulfates, PPD, or ammonia
Where can you buy Splat Hair Dye?
You can buy Splat Hair Dye at a variety of stores, including Walmart, Target, and Ulta. You can also purchase it online at sites like Amazon.
How much does Splat Hair Dye cost?
Splat Hair Dye typically costs between $6 and $10, depending on the specific shade and type of dye you purchase. You can often find Splat Hair Dye products on sale at beauty supply stores or online retailers.